WELCOME TO MY BLOG !

ART QUILTS & CONTEMPORARY QUILT MAKING

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I design and create art quilts.

I invite you to view my quilts and learn about my journey in quilt making.

Enjoy my quilts!

AWAKENING

AWAKENING
My quilt, Awakening, was included in the exhibit, In Full Bloom 2013, at the International Quilt Festival in Houston, Texas.

Quilts in Shows

I have been free motion quilting and just finished the background of a large wall hanging, which is why I haven't been posting to my blog.  Free Motion quilting is a little like eating potato chips - you can't stop!  Actually, I find it easier to stop eating potato chips than stopping fmq-ing!  I think it's going to be a great wall hanging.  And, happily, while fmq-ing, I got an idea for a new project - a great motivator to finish the current project.

Meanwhile, I have wall hangings in two upcoming shows:
Purple Flower in Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival in Hampton, Virginia, February 26 through March 1

 
and
Paisley at Quilt Fest of NJ, Somerset, New Jersey, March 5 through 8.

Enjoy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment