WELCOME TO MY BLOG !

ART QUILTS & CONTEMPORARY QUILT MAKING

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I design and create art quilts.

I invite you to view my quilts and learn about my journey in quilt making.

Enjoy my quilts!

AWAKENING

AWAKENING
My quilt, Awakening, was included in the exhibit, In Full Bloom 2013, at the International Quilt Festival in Houston, Texas.

Home from Houston !





The International Quilt Festival in Houston TX is ending today.  I arrived  for the Preview on Wednesday, October 29 and flew home on Saturday November 1.  So much to see, learn and shop that there is never enough time - or brain power to retain it all.
My quilt, Homage to Vincent,hangs in the exhibit, "In Full Bloom".  Like all the quilts in the show, mine was hung and lit beautifully.


 I attended five lectures, each wonderful:
So Many Ideas, So Little Time with Melody Crust
341 Third Street with Yvonne Porcella
Fiber Reactive Dyes with Jane Dunnewold
Machine Quilting with Sue Nickels
Creativity Unleashed with Jennifer Rapacki


Quilters from all over the world attend and it is a wonderful opportunity to meet other quilters.  Many new ideas and techniques and innovative uses of modern technology.

More details later!








No comments:

Post a Comment