WELCOME TO MY BLOG !

ART QUILTS & CONTEMPORARY QUILT MAKING

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I design and create art quilts.

I invite you to view my quilts and learn about my journey in quilt making.

Enjoy my quilts!

AWAKENING

AWAKENING
My quilt, Awakening, was included in the exhibit, In Full Bloom 2013, at the International Quilt Festival in Houston, Texas.

Ann's Quilt


The quilt has finally been presented to the recipient - with a totally successful surprise! - so I am free to post a picture.  I organized this quilt from friends and family of Ann, who is successfully fighting leukemia.  I had the assistance of another friend of Ann's who also quilts.  I began the process by contacting potential participants and creating a few blocks for non-sewers.  Then Kathy assembled the top, then back to me for free motion quilting (saying immodestly, I really like my free motion feather border!), then back to Kathy for the binding.
Ann loves her quilt and all that it represents!

No comments:

Post a Comment