WELCOME TO MY BLOG !

ART QUILTS & CONTEMPORARY QUILT MAKING

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I design and create art quilts.

I invite you to view my quilts and learn about my journey in quilt making.

Enjoy my quilts!

AWAKENING

AWAKENING
My quilt, Awakening, was included in the exhibit, In Full Bloom 2013, at the International Quilt Festival in Houston, Texas.

Two Quilts at Oaks

I will have 2 quilts on exhibit at the PA National Quilt Extravaganza XXII at Oaks, September 17 to 20, 2015.  Homage to Vincent has just come home from Houston where it was included in the exhibit, In Full Bloom, at the International Quilt Festival October, 2014.  Homage traveled on to Quilt! Knit! Stitch! in Portland, OR and the International Quilt Festival in Chicago.  Homage  came home from Houston just in time to go to Oaks!  My new quilt, Journey, will also be  at Oaks.  Journey is a tree of life, reflecting the inspiration we seek as life goes on.  If you magnify Journey, you may find the inspirational words hand embroidered throughout.

 
HOMAGE TO VINCENT

 
HOMGE TO VINCENT DETAIL

 
JOURNEY
 

No comments:

Post a Comment