WELCOME TO MY BLOG !

ART QUILTS & CONTEMPORARY QUILT MAKING

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I design and create art quilts.

I invite you to view my quilts and learn about my journey in quilt making.

Enjoy my quilts!

AWAKENING

AWAKENING
My quilt, Awakening, was included in the exhibit, In Full Bloom 2013, at the International Quilt Festival in Houston, Texas.

Fergus


Here's my boy Fergus.  This is a new photo for my westie group's annual calendar.  We sell the calendars to benefit Westie Rescue charities. We started our annual calendars when a member of the westie group said, "Our pups are cuter than these commercial westie calendars."  And our pups are cuter and it is more meaningful.  Our group's pupz live all over the U. S. and  in England and Australia.  Most of our pups are rescues themselves, many of whom spent a part of their lives in horrible puppy mills.  My boy, Fergus, is 8 years old and he lost two homes when the owners became seriously ill and he also went through a couple short term foster homes.  He was pretty freaked when I got him almost four years ago, but he has settled in just fine.  He's unusually mellow for a westie!

1 comment:

  1. Fergus is a very dapper Westie!

    I have been owned by 2 Westies so far in my life. My Bogart (who crossed the Rainbow Bridge almost 6 years ago) was adopted by me when he was 4. He was with me for a little over 11 years.

    My current Westie, Bailey, was a rescue through New England Westie Rescue. My DH & I drove up to New Hampshire to see if he would get along with our other dog, Casey. That was 2 years ago in August and things have worked out wonderfully.

    Thank you for your work with Rescue. . . . . both DH & I have volunteered for a local rescue group (not breed specific) and have found it to be fulfilling.

    ReplyDelete