WELCOME TO MY BLOG !

ART QUILTS & CONTEMPORARY QUILT MAKING

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I design and create art quilts.

I invite you to view my quilts and learn about my journey in quilt making.

Enjoy my quilts!

AWAKENING

AWAKENING
My quilt, Awakening, was included in the exhibit, In Full Bloom 2013, at the International Quilt Festival in Houston, Texas.

Fergus' Story

Hi, I'm Fergus.  Mom is letting me post my story this morning.  I'm a mellow westie, that's a westhighland White terrier.  Most of my kind are pretty wired, but I really am a mellow fellow.  Here's what ahppened to me today already  I got attacked at the lake this morning. I was dangling by the neck from a part pit bull's mouth! mom and the other owner couldn't get her to let me go. finally several men stopped and 2 of them pulled her off me. me and mom were skeered. mom sat right down on the sidewalk and held me. a woman from house adjoining the lake brought towels and water. the men didn't have their cars, but the nice lady went back to her house and got her car to drive us home. Rye, whois my best pup friend, and Mrs Rye came over to comfort us. I haven't stopped barking yet. did you know you can bark with a toy stuffed in your mouth? vetman is on vacation till thursday but mom snuck an antibiotic in me that was left from my last round. she ahs enough to get us till thursday. and my cut neck is already healing and mom sneared neosporin over it. it wasn't too bloody. mom's finger is swelling tho and she has a few scrapes.  we'll be ok.  mom must have been yelling because she says her throat is sore!  after, the owner says her dog is a recent rescue!  never attacked before.  duh!  why did she let her dog near me?  dumb bell

No comments:

Post a Comment