WELCOME TO MY BLOG !

ART QUILTS & CONTEMPORARY QUILT MAKING

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I design and create art quilts.

I invite you to view my quilts and learn about my journey in quilt making.

Enjoy my quilts!

AWAKENING

AWAKENING
My quilt, Awakening, was included in the exhibit, In Full Bloom 2013, at the International Quilt Festival in Houston, Texas.

New Quilt

Finally Finished!  No pictures yet.  Another in my flower series.  It's a nice feeling to think  it's a successful effort.  As I finished up, I kept thinking, well, if I mess up, I an always rip the stitches out!  But I didn't have to.  I needed a success after "Asian Gate" and its problems.

My Bernina 910, an old but reliable machine with lots of mileage on her, has a new home.  Time to package her up and send her on to her next phase of a long and productive life!

No comments:

Post a Comment