WELCOME TO MY BLOG !

ART QUILTS & CONTEMPORARY QUILT MAKING

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I design and create art quilts.

I invite you to view my quilts and learn about my journey in quilt making.

Enjoy my quilts!

AWAKENING

AWAKENING
My quilt, Awakening, was included in the exhibit, In Full Bloom 2013, at the International Quilt Festival in Houston, Texas.

I'm Happy

Two of my wall quilts, Meditation and Paisley, have been accepted into the Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza, the Mancusco show at Oaks, taking place September 18-21.  It is always nice to get validation and positive reenforcement for one's work.  You can view
Meditation on my Blooming Quilts page and Paisely is attached below.
Paisley was originally supposed to be the center of my quilt, Asian Gate, also on my Blooming Quilts page, but he did quite fit, so my beginning one quilt turned into two!

No comments:

Post a Comment